Your Personal Data will be processed to provide the services you subscribed to or reserved for registered users, to facilitate your navigation of and shopping from the website and to keep you informed of the Group news and offers.
The type of information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
-Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes any information you provide at the time of registering on our website for a personal account or to receive email updates from us, ordering products from us or posting material on our online environments. We may also ask you for information if you contact us to report a problem or to make a return or cancellation. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
-Details of transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfilment of your orders.
-Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
-IP addresses – We may collect information about your computer or device, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and functionality improvements. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
You should be aware that, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access (for example, we regularly backup information and our servers are configured and hardened with industry best practise network and system security procedures).
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the appropriate box situated on the relevant form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- If AJPM Designs Ltd acquires, is acquired by or merges with another company (this will enable you to continue your relationship with AJPM DesignsLtddespite the change of ownership).
- To our agents in order to provide products or services to you (including passing on your data to our delivery partners for the purposes of arranging delivery of your products).
-If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- In order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights or property of AJPM Designs Ltd, our customers, or others (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking the appropriate box on the forms we use to collect your data. If you are registered with us, you can unsubscribe to our updates and newsletter via “your account” or by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any Valimare email received.
Our website may contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access information held about you. You can find out more information about this by contacting the office of the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk/). Any access request made to us may be subject to a small feewhich will be used to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.